Use of terms:these are all found in past posts on this blog so you can just go down the page and find them.
Imaginary: indicating the status of belief in God
Delusion: Also used of alleged fictional status of God belief.
Cult: used as synonym for all religious groups even the most popular
Description of the making of God arguments:
Trying to usurp science and reality to stick in your deity is dangerous.
superstition: used defined as Christianity and other religious belief.
Definition of Superstition
Brainy Quote Definition of Superstition
look at number 2, worshiping God is defined as superstition.
- An excessive reverence for, or fear of, that which is unknown or mysterious.
- An ignorant or irrational worship of the Supreme Deity; excessive exactness or rigor in religious opinions or practice; extreme and unnecessary scruples in the observance of religious rites not commanded, or of points of minor importance; also, a rite or practice proceeding from excess of sculptures in religion.
- The worship of a false god or gods; false religion; religious veneration for objects.
- Belief in the direct agency of superior powers in certain extraordinary or singular events, or in magic, omens, prognostics, or the like.
- Excessive nicety; scrupulous exactness.
an atheist on a message board said:
I have recently been examining all the known superstitions of the world, and do not find in our particular superstition (Christianity) one redeeming feature ...My response:
www.brainyquote.com/words/su/superstition226408.html - 14k - Cached - Similar pages -
The same kind of recursive and circular statement I just got through exposing. What makes it superstitious? Because it's religion. What makes religion superstition? Because it' superstition.
Defining "Fre Thinkers" As those who agree with atheist ideology:
True free thinkers are those that can speak and think with accuracy and honesty. As a scientist, I pride myself on being able to read and understand the natural world and everything it has to offer. Not all of it is 100% right, but I consider the 95% to be good enough.
Defining opposition to Atheist control as "anti-free thinking."
Freedom becomes slavery and slavery becomes freedom. Now that we know this is the true nature of atheism, reductionism and all the other isms such as scientism that go hand in hand with the hate group, we can understand the danger is no just to Christianity, not just to religions, but to all people who want to think for themselves.
Atheism constitutes a clear and present danger.