Saturday, April 3, 2010

A humarous tid bit

This athiest on carm is trying to impress me by making me think he knows about theologians and stuff. he picks out what he thinks is a book about Genesis and he says "how do you feel Crumb's version of gensis.

read the ad on Amazon it's a book of illustrations!

Quote Originally Posted by Metacrock View Post
I suspected you didn't know what a metaphor was. that makes a huge difference becasue it plays a big role in a lot of my arguments. you should have asked what it is, I would not have mad fun of you.


the atheist:
I'm familiar with the vernacular use of the word already, but I figured that you use an idiosyncratic version of the term. For further clairification, where does R. Crumb's version of Genesis fall in your classification scheme?

No comments: