Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Atheists attack dyslexia

 We are off to the races early, soon after Christmas even before  new years. A moody atheist who can't answer any arguments finds the one obvious personal flaw to attack. This is right after I show that a little band of atheists were willing to frame we with lying accusations.

 

"CARM atheists resort to charges of violance against me to shut me up"

3 Comments - Show Original Post Collapse comments

1 – 3 of 3
Blogger Metacrock said...
they have really shown their true colors on that one.
December 17, 2012 11:15 AM
Delete
Blogger Morrison said...
All you spelling mistakes destroy your credibility.

You could use spell check, but you continue to use disability as an excuse...my cousin has a disability but does not whine about it.





December 25, 2012 11:26 PM
Delete
Blogger Metacrock said...
no they don't. complaining it destroys your credibility. that's what atheist say when they can't answer my arguments. The last guy to say that had more spelling mistake than I did.

I use spell check every time i type because I use fire fox.
December 26, 2012 7:31 AM
"all you spelling mistakes" see above. He makes mistakes to. It should be "all your spelling mistakes." should I be merciful? I'm sure he would say "O but that's just a typo." Like that's ok when he makes them. He could edit.

so they are going to frame me with lying accusations and this guy thinks it's on a par to point out that i make spelling errors. This is shows the weak, flimsy, and morally bankrupt nature of atheism. They really do start in on the dyslexia when they have nothing to say about the issues. It can predict like clock work. I have really seen atheist wailing on me for my spelling when I spell check their statements they have more errors than I do. Not so with this guy but then he has no arguemnt to make either. Nothing shows their morally repugnant way of thinking better than this. It always reminds me of the skit on Monty Python where the guy is shouting at a man lying on the ground having fallen down form his chair becuase he has no legs and the guy standing above him, at the starting point of an Olympic footrace "run damn you!" "You lazy bastard!"

Because that guy doesn't have my prove he just it's so easy to never make a mistake. He does't have the courage he pretends to have or the erudition by putting his ideas to the test.











































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And the Atheist failympics rolls on. Unbelievable.

Joseph Hinman (Metacrock) said...

It classic. He says "your spelling errors undermine your credibility" then makes a mistake and says "you credibility."

Kierkegaard said "he who mocks others mocks himself."

Sue said...

atheistic pedantics, just another example of ungodly rage. unfortunately, these Christ-evaders successfully prey upon many a college freshman and sophomore.